Data Controller and Data Processors
The Data Controller is Aquafil S.p.A. C.F 09652170961, with registered office in via Linfano 9, Arco, 38062.
The Data Processor is MAIZE s.r.l. with registered office in Roncade (TV) Via Sile, 41 31056, VAT/CF 07751720017 with reference to the management of the Site and the servers on which it is hosted, as well as the storage of personal data of Users.
Please note that the complete and updated list of subjects to whom data may be communicated as Data Processors may be requested through the use of one of the communication channels made available to the Company for the exercise by the Data Subjects' rights, below mentioned.
The documentation, images, trademarks and anything else published and reproduced on this Site are the property of Aquafil S.p.A. and the reproduction of such articles to the public is prohibited.
Processing of personal data
Access to some sections of the website www.econyl.com (individually and with reference to this information, called "Site") and/or any requests for information or services from Users of the Site may be subject to the insertion of personal data whose processing by Aquafil S.p.A. (as Data Controller) takes place in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and/or additions (Privacy Code).
Purpose of processing and legal basis
To deal with any requests from users regarding some of the services offered by Aquafil S.p.A. users will be invited to provide personal data, which will be processed only for the purpose and for the time strictly necessary.
According to the needs expressed from time to time by the User who accesses the various sections of the Site, the purposes of the processing of personal data may be the following:
- Contractual purposes: personal data are processed to allow registration on the Site, necessary for access to particular sections of the Site itself and to provide and manage the various services offered to the User. The processing of data allows the visualization of the website pages and the use of the services offered by the Site itself, manage the activities resulting from the filling of the online forms on the Site, to meet your requests/queries and to manage business relationships.
General marketing purposes and sending of newsletters: personal data are processed to carry out marketing activities (such as, but not limited to, the sending of information, promotional and advertising material); and this also through e-mail, fax, mms and sms. In this case the data are processed for sending by email or sms, telephone or similar - also with automated means of contact - promotional and commercial communications related to services/products similar to those that the User has already used offered by the Data Controller and/or new services offered by the Data Controller, reporting of corporate events conferences, workshops, training courses, webinars or whitepapers, registration and forwarding newsletters only if expressly requested.
This processing includes the communication of personal data to partner companies - e.g. third parties and/or other group companies - for traditional and unconventional marketing purposes, telemarketing, commercial information, sending of advertising material or carrying out market research, direct sales activities or interactive commercial communications on products, services and other activities related to third parties products.
The right of the Data Subject to object at any time to such processing or to revoke the consent already provided for the processing of their personal data for this purpose remains unaffected.
- Statistical analysis purposes: in this case the data are processed for web analysis activities, verification of the number of visitors to the Site, control of the progress of relations with the Users of the Site.
Profiling purposes: personal data are processed to perform analysis of your preferences, habits, behaviors, interests, derived from online clicks on articles/ sections of the Site or from responses to specific requests and/or input of the Data Controller, in order to send personalized commercial communications, carry out targeted promotional actions, business intelligence. The processing for profiling purposes will take place, in case of consent, with data processing tools that, following intersection, will create a commercial and behavioral customer’s profile on the web.
This processing tool relates the data collected during navigation on the Site and those collected through the appropriate forms; in addition, such data and/or information will be associated with any and/or additional data and/or information already in our possession as a result of your participation in our services.
- Legal obligations: data are processed for the fulfillment of obligations provided for by regulations and national and supranational legislation.
- Exercise of the rights of the Data Controller: the data are processed if necessary, to ascertain, exercise or defend the rights of the Data Controller in court.
Please note that the processing of data carried out for the purposes referred to the point a), is based on the execution of a contract to which the User is a part and of the services requested by the same.
The processing for the purposes referred to the point b) is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f), of the GDPR and on the User’s consent; specifically, as regards the sending of newsletters, the legal basis is consent.
The purposes referred to the point c) and f) are based on the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to manage the Site, to maintain the proper functioning of the same and to protect their rights. The legal basis for the processing of data for profiling purposes (point d) is explicit and informed consent, optional and revocable at any time. The purpose referred to the point e) has as legal basis the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
Categories of personal data processed and methods of processing
Personal data will be processed in a mainly automated form, with logics strictly related to the purposes indicated above and specifically:
- for contractual purposes (a), legal obligations (e) and exercise of the rights of the Data Controller (f) navigation data and data communicated by the User are collected and processed;
- for the purposes of marketing and sending newsletters and profiling (b - d), we process and collect browsing data and data communicated by the User;
- for statistical analysis purposes (c) navigation data are processed.
Nature of the provision of personal data of users and consequences of a refusal to respond
The provision is optional only for the processing of data related to the purposes referred to the points b) c) and d). For the purposes referred to the point a), e) and f) it is mandatory.
Some personal data are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site, others are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
Navigation data are automatically acquired by the Data Controller and are also necessary to meet the contractual purpose (a).
With regard to the data communicated by the User reported in the request forms of the Site and subsequently acquired also by virtue of questions or input from the Data Controller, instead, the User is free to choose whether to provide them or not and their failure to provide can only make it impossible to be contacted or to obtain the requested service.
The refusal to provide the data or the complete opposition to their processing for the purposes indicated in point a) may make it impossible to satisfy certain requests/questions and to manage business relations.
The refusal to use the data for the purposes referred to the points b) c) and d) will not have any consequences on the existing commercial relations with the user.
Attention: regarding marketing activities (including the sending of the newsletter) and profiling, in case of conferment, the User can decide at any time to no longer receive communications by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email or by contacting the Data Controller directly at email@example.com.
Scope of communication or dissemination of personal data of users
The data are processed within the organizational structure of the Data Controller, at its headquarters and for the purposes indicated above, by staff, employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, appointed/authorized and/or appointed external Data Processors by the latter and not to third parties. The data shall not be disseminated.
The data may be communicated and processed by companies and consultants of the Data Controller - and/or their representatives - for the design and/or maintenance of the technological part of the Site and for the performance of instrumental activities, support or functional to the execution of contracts or services requested by you. In any case, these subjects will process and communicate to other third parties the data as independent "Data Controllers” or "Data Processors" (pursuant to art. 28 GDPR) according to the directives of the Data Controller, including on security, for the purposes indicated above.
Retention of personal data
The retention period depends on the specific purpose for which they are collected and processed, and in particular:
- a) Contractual purposes, statistical purposes, exercise of the right and legal obligations: for the duration of the contract and, after termination, for 10 years.
- b) Marketing purposes and sending newsletters: until the exercise of the right of opposition; in case of no opposition, for 24 months.
- c) Profiling purposes: until the revocation of the consent by contacting the Data Controller directly; in case of no opposition, for 12 months. After the above retention periods, personal data will be deleted and destroyed or made anonymous if they are not already.
Transfer of personal data abroad
Personal data may be transferred outside the national territory to countries located in the European Union, but may also be transferred outside the European Union.
User rights recognized by Articles 15-20 of the GDPR
Pursuant to Articles 15 to 20 of the GDPR, Data Subjects have the right to obtain, at any time:
- confirmation of the existence or not of a processing that concerns them and access to their data, including information regarding: - the purpose of the processing; - the categories of personal data subject to processing; - the recipients to whom the data are or will be communicated; - the possible transfer of data outside the European Union and the existence of the related guarantees; - the retention period or the criterion for determining it; - any right to rectification and erasure of data, limitation and opposition to processing; - the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority; - the origin of the data, if the data have not been collected by the data subject; - the existence of an automated decision-making process.
- a copy of the personal data processed, if this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others;
- rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- deletion of personal data concerning them;
- withdrawal of consent;
- limitation of the processing of personal data;
- personal data provided in a structured format of common use and readable by electronic device, also for transmission to another Data Controller.
Furthermore, pursuant to Articles 21 and 22 of the GDPR, Data Subjects have the right to:
- oppose at any time, for legitimate reasons related to their situation, the processing of data concerning them and necessary for the performance of tasks of public interest or the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller;
- not be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, which may have legal effects or have a significant impact on the Data Subject.
In particular, the Data Subject may at any time oppose the sending of communications related to commercial activities, marketing by selecting the option "unsubscribe" present at the bottom of the e-mail containing the newsletter.
You may, at any time, exercise these rights:
- by sending a letter by ordinary mail to: Aquafil S.p.A., via Linfano 9, Arco, 38062, ITALY;
by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The exercise of the above rights may be exercised directly or by conferring, in writing, proxy or power of attorney to natural persons or associations.
Right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
Pursuant to art. 77 of the GDPR, the Data Subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if he considers that a processing that concerns him violates the applicable legal provisions on the protection of personal data.