Data Controller: Aquafil S.p.A. C.F 09652170961, with registered office at Via Linfano 9, Arco, 38062, mail email@example.com, pec firstname.lastname@example.org telephone number +39 0464 532267.
Data subject to processing:
- Contact or navigation data
- Data communicated by the User: identification data, personal data, email address, telephone number, place of residence, age, type of buyer, related to the contractual relationship and related to preferences and interests
Purpose of processing: we use your data only for the purposes they are provided for. We inform you that in some cases they may be communicated and/or processed by our staff or by third parties appointed Data Processors, who receive and use only the data necessary to perform their task.
Your personal data provided voluntarily are processed for the following purposes:
- contractual: to allow you to use the site and be able to provide the services requested
- marketing and sending newsletters
- statistical analysis
- profiling and tracking: to perform analysis of your preferences, habits, behaviors, interests, deduced from online clicks on articles/sections of the site or from responses to specific requests and/or input of the Data Controller, in order to send personalized commercial communications, carry out targeted promotional actions, business intelligence. This purpose is exercised by cross-referencing data among different functionalities or by using identifiers, also other than cookies, in order to send advertising messages in line with your preferences as part of the network navigation functionality.
- compliance with legal obligations
- exercise of the rights of the Data Controller
Processing methods: the processing of data will take place in accordance with the principle of minimisation, necessity and proportionality. It may be carried out on paper or by means of electronic or automated, computer, manual tools, and according to logic in any case aimed at ensuring that the data are processed safely, are always intact and available, managed in compliance with the principles set out in the GDPR and only for the intended purposes and preventing their dissemination.
Optional supply of data: The provision is optional only for the processing of data related to the purposes of marketing, statistical analysis and profiling; for other purposes it is mandatory.
Contact or navigation data are automatically acquired by the Data Controller and are also necessary to meet the contractual purpose (a). With regard to the data communicated by the User reported in the request forms of the Site and subsequently acquired also by virtue of questions or input from the Data Controller, instead, you are free to choose whether or not to provide them and failure to provide them can only make it impossible to be contacted or to obtain the requested service.
The consent can be revoked at any time by contacting the data controller directly at email@example.com and we inform you that failure to provide consent to the processing of your personal data for profiling, marketing and sending newsletters, will not prevent the use of the Site and the use of our services.